Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 3 June 2011

Blackbird and a new reality

Whilst sitting in the garden to get my daily fix of sun, a blackbird landed next to my lounger and started foraging for snails. She pulled them out of their shells and ate them. I’ve never seen this close up before – never knew they ate snails.



I looked up the symbolism of a blackbird:  When blackbird flies into your life your connection with nature and the forces of creation increase. The magic of the underworld surfaces in your life. Awareness is heightened and change on a cellular level begins. The blackbird teaches you how to acknowledge your power and use it to its fullest.

Hmm…yesterday whilst taking the wiring off a patient on whom I’d done a sleep study I was vaguely aware of the TV in the background. The patient was watching the news. The newsreader mentioned the words E.coli and I was instantly catapulted into another world. I watched as those with E.coli came to the realisation that all of them were displaying the same vulnerability in their emotions that attracted this negative energy to them. They were all meditating and working together to clear this energy from their system.

I don’t know how long I was ‘gone’ but came to when the patient asked me a question and touched my arm. I found myself standing with my hands out as though to do something. The patient frowned at me in concern and again asked the question, ‘Is everything okay?’

I simply nodded because I couldn’t speak. The sheer pleasure of watching a world in which people realised that all their illnesses were energy related has been something I’ve been working toward for years and years and to actually see this world coming to fruition was extremely moving.

The wonder of that emotion is still with me. The ecstasy of knowing that this is so close to becoming a reality makes my heart sing with elation.

Blackbird and a new reality - to read comments on LW

No comments: