Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 6 August 2011

Trust





After reading (on Yahoo) the headlines about America’s credit rating this morning and reading tnordman’s blog about the financial situation, I decided to ask Athena, ‘cos it’s been in in my mind quite a bit lately as I can sense a massive change coming. I know many are worried that it will affect them badly and I was wondering how to ease the fear I can sense moving around the planet.

Here is what she said to me –

‘There is no need to worry or fear. Yes, of course, it is difficult not to. But bear in mind that your energies these days are very strong. Whatever you place your attention on grows as you feed it and manifests quickly within your reality. Take note of what is going on in the world but do not get sucked into the drama.

Beneath all the changes there are new structures budding and growing. None of you can see it, but it is there. Your faith and trust that all will be well, will help grow these new ways of life.

You will be given the opportunity to go with the changes that arrive. Don’t worry that you will miss the bus, you are on the bus already. Trust in the changes being positive. Yes, there will be times of discomfort – this is normal.

As soon as you allow yourself to be driven by pessimism, worry and fear, you will find yourself on another bus to a different reality.’

I suppose what she means is that we each have to take responsibility for where we place our energies.

Trust…a difficult word for many of us to comprehend or even understand. Trust is not something that has been encouraged much in this world. How many ads or people have said…’trust me’…only for us to discover that it was not a good idea.

But ultimately the lesson has been mostly about trusting ourselves to find the ‘right’ path. Maybe the pessimism, worry and fear we feel is because we worry about trusting ourselves to make the ‘right’ decision or be on the ‘right’ bus. In the past we haven’t made what we believe are good decisions.

What I do know is that we can trust the universal energy to bring to us that which we need to learn and understand. We might not want the lesson but it arrives anyway.

Lessons have been learnt and understood – now is the time to clear the emotional lack of trust in ourselves.

If we cannot trust and believe in ourselves, whom can we trust and believe in? There is no-one who can do it for us.
Trust - to read comments on LW



No comments: