Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 30 August 2011

Funny haha

It has been a while since something has really fired up my intense curiosity and imagination.

I’d shut the door on trying any further connecting with this new person until I’d looked at it from all angles.

Today I opened the door and tried to find him, but found myself wading through quite a few bodies. Haha…I had a brief flash of someone and then another and another….



Freaked out I slammed the door shut and asked what the hell was going on.

Turns out, according to the ever calm Athena, there are quite a few people interested in being part of this telepathic community and I’d had briefly connected with them.

No, no, no. One is enough, I thought furiously. I asked that they be held at bay whilst I communicated with – shall we call him FP (first person).

FP seemed to find the whole thing quite funny and encouraged me to ‘relax’.

*snort* - yeah right…

No ways. We exchanged ideas, me letting him know how and why I felt the way I did. He agreed that it was probably too soon.

I asked for some further info on him. He tells me he is in a relationship with a soul mate but not his twin flame, but despite this he loves his ‘other half’ very much.

We started the energy work which connects us on a very deep level.

How many times have you connected with someone in the physical 3D world and wanted to hug them, tell them you love them dearly and gaze into their eyes. I have had this happen to me quite often in the past but held back as I knew it wouldn’t be taken very well.

We’ve created so many social rules and regulations to restrict ourselves from expressing how we really feel and in turn brainwashed ourselves into believing that if someone does express their undying love, they are either strange or ‘after something’.

How refreshing it was to simply acknowledge this person on a very deep emotional level with no strings attached or any fear that I would be rejected. To really love someone without restriction creates a space of such pleasure, joy and happiness.

In the back of my mind was a slight niggle that this was wrong, but my 5D self was in charge and showed me how it was possible to love someone, express it and float around in the beauty that was created by this mutual expression of love.

If we think with our 3D mind it is possible to make something out of it that is not really there. Being in the moment is such a blessing and I am grateful for the lead up to this experience that has given me the practice to understand how to ‘be’ rather than ‘do’.

We went on to discuss how it is possible to do this with a whole community. It will mean in the beginning having a few negative emotions and thoughts running around, but each person needs to be aware of where they are and address it. If not, it will be addressed for them.

It’s much like having an online internet community swapping stories and blogs. Creating communities of light spread all over the world.

How exciting is that? But I am not ready yet for the emotional rollercoaster that it will bring. I am happy for the time being to connect with one entity. Can you imagine having to police your thoughts and feelings constantly or make sure that you don’t invade another’s privacy without invitation?

FP feels like a long lost brother, someone who won’t judge me for my thoughts or feelings.

Sheesh - open and transparent.

Frightening and exciting – I might need those toilet rolls a while after all :)

Funny haha - to read any comments on Lightworkers.




No comments: