Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 19 July 2011

The strangest 24 hours - Crystal Caves

This has been the oddest initiation, or whatever it is, I’ve ever had the privilege of being part of.

At about 5 o’clock last night I was aware of 95% of me being placed in a ‘holding cell’. It seemed to be shaped like a rectangular chamber with rounded edges. I lay in the pod or cocoon which was made of a clear substance – like a clear quartz crystal but I don’t think it was. I drifted in and out of being aware of me there and here on earth. It made me feel quite nauseous and I kept on wanting to throw up. Horrible.



I asked when the ceremony would start and I was told that it would not be until just past midnight on 19 July. I knew there was some significance to this date but couldn’t quite place it.

My body and I eventually climbed into bed down here feeling absolutely blooming awful. I drifted off and found my astral self still in the pod. I now understand that this was to do with me handing over the anchor of balance position. I got a sense of being deep within the earth. I vaguely heard chanting which I found quite soothing.

My stomach felt like I had a lump of lead in it. I drifted between here and there and was finally taken out of the pod at 00:44 and led down a winding narrow tunnel. I wasn’t sure who was with me – I couldn’t see faces or identify the entities. I found myself dressed in a flowing white loose gown, holding my black cat in my arms with my little tabby trotting behind me, her little tail high in the air like a lemur. This was a great comfort to me.

As I came to the end of the tunnel it opened out into a massive cave. I couldn’t see the ceiling and when I looked over the edge I couldn’t see the bottom. It was quite dark but I was aware of the twinkling of the crystals all around as well as light beings who were silent and didn’t make themselves known.

In the middle of this huge cavern was a slender glass like structure that reached from the floor of the cavern and ended parallel with where I was standing. A glass see-through bridge stretched across to the structure. I don’t know how but I knew I had to walk to it. I put my cat down and they both sat on the side watching me as I walked across the bridge. Once I was on the central pillar the bridge receded.

A bluish light came down through the skylight in the roof and bathed me in the light. My head started to hurt as did my teeth and then my throat. The light disappeared and I was aware of a large high backed chair behind me that seemed to be made of the same material as the pillar. The bridge connected again with the structure and my kitties walked across and came to sit on either side of me on the chair. It was like a giant’s throne.

The crystals in the cave started to make themselves known. First I could feel and see waves of pink all around which changed into green. I seem to have lost consciousness. When I came to in the cave, I was slumped over the side of the chair, my black cat was cleaning himself and my little tabby was half lying on my lap.

It was quiet. I looked up to see a large black tourmaline sheet hovering above me. Again I blanked out and when I came too I was back in the pod or cocoon, my kitties gone.


My stomach felt absolutely blooming awful but the rest of me blissful.

The small portion of me came back to my body in the bed and fell asleep – it was about 4am by then.

When I woke at 9 this morning I pottered around for a while before connecting with my etheric self in the pod. I found myself somewhere else. It was a most exquisite setting – small waterfall, beautiful plants all around. I was once again aware that there were helpers around but couldn’t focus on who they were. I asked where I was and was told ‘on the ship’.

WOW first experience of that ever.

It was then that there was a stir amongst everyone. I turned to see what was going on and found myself face to face with a very large entity. I felt like a toddler in her presence. I knew who she was  - the 9th dimensional Pallas Athena. I was so overwhelmed by this I burst into tears, the blissful happiness at meeting her unbelievable.

She knelt down in front of me and took my face in her hands and asked me to look into her eyes. It was like a shocking jolt when we connected. I don’t remember much except thinking how beautiful her eyes were – silver with pale lavender. Jeepers, I passed out once again and when I came back she was still looking into my eyes.

I withdrew the small percentage of me observing and came back here to my body. I have spent the day pottering in the garden – sun has been shining on and off, but the calm peacefulness has been just what I needed.  I’ve been moving backwards and forwards between here and there. 95% of me is still on the ship. What ship it is I have no idea. I have enough going on without adding any further unneeded information.

I am tired, very tired. I believe this whole thing is going to take 24 hours – so by midnight tonight I will be fully integrated and back in my body.

My dear body has been clearing all day – I am fasting at the moment – only drinking water, herbal teas, cider vinegar, charcoal tabs and taking a few vitamins I’ve been guided to take.

I am taking it easy and being patient and caring. Poor body – she always stoically takes the changes. It might cause a few hiccups in the system but ultimately she is very good at gracefully accepting.

One thing I do know is this – I am not the only one going through this.




No comments: