Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 2 August 2013

My wild unstructured garden of love

 Spring blossoms


The strawberry plant that keeps giving and giving year after year

 My thinking place

The beautiful nasturtium creeper that climbs everywhere, whose flowers come in many shades from yellow to deep burgundy - tastes great in salad too
 Hubby's shed at the bottom of the garden in amongst the profusion
Lacy hydrangeas - flower essence brings clarity and focus
 Clematis grows with happiness over the fence and into our neighbour's garden
 Big bloomy heads of hydrangeas
 Lavender
 There is a pond with fish in there somewhere!
 Teasel flower
 Gorgeous pink roses

I have no idea what this is or where it came from but it suddenly appeared last year and seems to have come back again this year

No comments: