Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 14 December 2012

The King of Swords cutting through the crap



Cutting through the crap

It never ceases to amaze me how much my relationship with hubby mirrors the inner relationship that my male/female aspects have.

It took a while for the walk-in to register in our inner and outer lives…I didn’t quite understand that this would not be the *wow, happily ever after scenario*. Of course it will eventually reach that but obviously (with hindsight) it will take time.

Hubby and I have – I am not sure how to put this – were both in and out of sync with each other. It was quite disconcerting after the comfortable and happy state the soul-mate and I were in before the walk-in happened.

Over the last week…we have gelled. It was gradually occurring and culminated on the night of 12.12.12.


I am not one to pay heed to dates, except maybe birthdays and anniversaries, so neither of us have taken time off. We’ve been so busy we’ve not had much chance to acknowledge these ‘deadlines’, although I am mindful of the 21.12.12 as it is our daughter's birthday. So it took me by surprise – again – when the intimate meditation on the night of 12.12.12 took such an amazing turn.

It felt like the last piece of the puzzle in our relationship finally fell into place.

So whilst hubby is very reticent about talking about ‘spiritual’ stuff with anyone, he is more than happy to do so with me...nothing changed there :-)

What I have noticed is that he is focused outwardly more, while I am focused inwardly more. His antennae for anything in the physical is more perceptible, whereas I have an antennae for the metaphysical. Together we work in harmony and even though I might frown when he focuses on the outer world…is that not part of the male energy? (Not sure - I am pretty much thumb sucking as none of us really know but it sure is interesting to speculate.)

We are both tapped into the womb/heart and yet wield the energy in different ways that both ultimately serve. I don’t think it is particularly helpful for hubby to be exactly like me and think and feel like I do.

He does not, in any way shape or form, consider himself a lightworker…he is an ordinary bloke following a path he feels is right for him. He does not gush or spew words of comfort. He is abrupt and to the point. He cuts through the bullshit and hits the nail on the head without coating it in fluff. He gets on with it instead of talking about it.

Don’t even think about discussing angels, elementals or tantra. He will frown and change the subject.

And yet despite this, he has achieved much and I for one am truly amazed and deeply humbled by this.Which begs the question...who has created what, where and how?

The lesson for me throughout our time together over the last 28 years together is that not one of us can judge another for their ideas, whether they seemingly embrace the so-called ‘old 3D way’ or not. It is all part of the whole and each one of us, whether ‘correct’ in lightworkers eyes or not, are contributing to the path we are on and the experiences as the collective we have chosen to learn from.

And so once again, when I think I am leading the way and teaching hubby…he is actually doing the leading and teaching.

Relationships can never be said to be dull, can they?


No comments: