Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 28 February 2012

Changing reality

Woohoo…heyho…good morning :-)

Our holiday is drawing ever nearer. We’ve been finalising holiday home and car hire and this has brought it so much closer and now I am starting to get excited.

I took my kitty to the vet yesterday  because she tends to get a bit grief stricken whenever we go away on holiday so we have to make sure that she is remedied…and now every time we go away I have a visit to the vet for a homeopathic remedy.


We couldn’t figure out what the problem was until last year. And we simply thought it was a flea allergy…but the pattern has been consistent with us being away.

She’d go into mourning and wouldn’t eat very well and hide away and start scratching. We’ve always left our kitties at home with house sitters, mostly friends…and on one occasion a woman who is a regular house sitter for the lady next door…and then a few years with our daughter and last year with our son.

But still…even with familiar faces she still gets very anxious when hubby and I are not here - probably a mirroring of some kind for us to look at. So we are trying her out on a remedy to see if it helps with the emotional trauma.

Whilst there, we discussed the explosive energy being felt over the last few weeks. She mentioned that she lost her temper with her husband and children over the weekend and several other women who have visited her clinic have said the same thing. The feminine making a stand?

I might cause a bit of controversy with what I am going to say next…but what is it with this desperate need in the UK that our children HAVE to go to university? All I see is kids being shoved into doing a degree because their parents ‘believe’ they should. So they go and land up being in debt up to their eyeballs before they’ve even had a chance to experience life.

I see it as ‘buying’ into the system. None of these kids coming out ‘qualified’ have any jobs available to fit their degree.

Neither of my kids felt the urge to study further, they were more interested in learning about life in the ‘University of Life’ as hubby calls it.

I’m not saying it is wrong…some people have a path to walk…but why is it that whenever we are asked, ‘did your kids not go to university’ and we say no…people look stumped…and on occasion stunned as though they cannot figure out why we’d not push our kids to do what we wanted them to do.

Yeah…I know…we’ve influenced our kids through our actions and talk…but my feeling is that they are gaining valuable knowledge about how to handle the energy of life and those around them rather than sitting with books and learning a construct that is falling apart.

It is good to have knowledge…but not to put knowledge before all else. Experiencing and understanding are far more important. I see kids being tied up with the ‘old’ tape so that they can only be going in one direction.

I see it regularly in my job. Nursing in the old days was an apprenticeship…you’d start at the bottom doing all the menial jobs over and over again until it became second nature. Nowadays the nurses all have degrees and none of them have the empathy or compassion that comes with years of working with patients. Instead the patient is being treated as a number.

I’m not saying all are like that, there are a few exceptions.

Let’s be honest…if you’ve read and learnt the theory…putting it into practise without taking into account the emotions of your patients which you are not taught about at university…were does that leave you…and your patient? We seem to be churning out robotic automatons rather than people with life skills.

Anyways, that is my two cents of a moan…

On the flip side I see the world changing and with the change is chaos. This chaos is causing some confusion within everyone. On the one hand, we know we should be following the old worn constructs of life…but we feel we cannot any more.

I watch my son as he attempts to disband the old way of thinking up at the hospital. Whether he will succeed, I have no idea, but he is forcing them to take notice of him and his blatant disregard for rules.

I did worry about him initially, but now I am starting to see more clearly what his job as an Indigo is…to buck against the system and to make it more flexible and user friendly…to make them think outside the box…and to lay down a new energy. What that energy is I have no idea but I am there for a while longer to help anchor it.

Energy tag team :-)

Hubby is disapproving…but he doesn’t see the picture from a different perspective…and maybe I am wrong and totally blinkered because it’s my son.

But isn’t that what Indigos do?



No comments: