Portal opening

Ramblings about life...

I am an Anchor of Balance for Love and Pleasure, Relationship Weaver and Lightbearer.

On the winter solstice 21.12.2011 the Portal to Love and Pleasure was activated through stargates on the physical body. These stargates (as well as the portals and wormholes) connect us to our multi-dimensional beingness.

Whatever I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the dream that it is possible to live in love. It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness. We embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing this beautiful energy to anchor and manifest with-in our World.

Invite the dream in, feel it...and through the feeling and dreaming, we create.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I am no longer writing on this blog. My new blog is Relationship Weaver and Lightbearer

Friday, 1 March 2013

Many thanks to you with a great deal of love



My time for blogging here is over. My life is flowing in a different direction. It has been a slow and gradual withdrawal for many months, until finally today, the time is right.

The blog as it is will remain. It is part of my journey - each post a stepping stone along the path that has led me to where I am these days.

My blessings and gratitude over the years to those who have visited, no matter how brief. Without you, this journey would never have been possible.

Thank you - from my heart to yours.

Namaste